Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BWC 2/27/12 Wanted Man

After two weeks without BWC, the Monday boys finally got to have class, without the teachers.  Everything went okay, but it was weird without Mary or Derrick.  Mr. Tilley had a plan.  We did not VTS anything, but went straight to the questionnaires.  Mr. Tilley read though the questions and explained what every thing was.  Everyone I talked to likes writing in BWC and they thought VTS helped them get ideas.  Then the boys got to work, well some of the boys.  Some had a hard time getting started, others surprised me.  Bobby really got into it, he had a lot of burrito references, like he was born in a burrito storm and his name was Billy Bob Burrito.  He wrote a lot and drew a lot.  I think everyone finished their posters.  They took them home. I got pictures of most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment